What if you cannot find Google Adsense displays its text or graphic ads in your blog? More worse, you cannot receive payment from Adsense?
A few reminder to fix the above problems:
- To make sure you get your Adsense publisher id. It should be something like “Publisher ID: pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxx”.You should have it when you open an Adsense account.
- To make sure the publisher id is pasted correctly within your html code, you can check out a simple 3-step tutorial here.
- If you find your payment on hold, you need to check if your receivable payment has more than US100 in any month. You won’t get paid if it’s below that amount
- More importantly, you need to have PIN numbers from Google Adsense. PINs are necessary to verify the accuracy of your contact information and to help ensure that you can receive your payments. Check how does Adsense PINs look like. TG got it through regular mail. Google says they may call you to verify your account, depending on your location. Yet TG got it through without doing this process.
- Be a little bit PATIENT, it takes Google Adsense a few weeks to approve your stuff.
If you need more update news, visit Google Adsense blog. Share us with your experience.
I come up with this post just because bloggers like me would like to earn a little out of their blogging. It’s very frustrating if the money does not come through. It’s always a good thing to make some extra money in wake of inflation. Hong Kong’s inflation is no longer looming, but it’s happening around us especially in food prices.